Health Insurance Marketplace
If you don’t have health insurance through a job, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source that provides qualifying coverage, the Health Insurance Marketplace can help you get covered
The Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator provides estimates of health insurance premiums and subsidies in the Health Insurance Marketplace created by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Calculate your potential tax penalty
This calculator lets you estimate the potential ACA penalty for individuals and married couples who don’t have health insurance coverage required by the ACA
Free or Low Cost Clinics
If you do not have health insurance and need health or dental care, you can find a Medical Home by going to pcanorangecounty.com (Orange County) or in other counties visiting the link above.
Medicaid and CHIP
These programs provide free or low-cost health coverage to Floridians including some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities. Free in-person help can be found at your local ACCESS Center.
Florida Kidcare is health insurance for children from birth through age 18, even if one or both parents are working.
SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) is a free program offered by the Florida Department of Elder Affairs. Specially trained volunteers can assist with Medicare, Medicaid and health insurance questions by providing one-on-one counseling and information. SHINE services are free, unbiased and confidential.
2018 Open Enrollment Postcards
- Need Health Insurance Postcard 1 – English
- Need Health Insurance Postcard 2 – English
- Need Health Insurance Postcard 1 – Spanish
- Need Health Insurance Postcard 1 – Creole
- PCAN Marketplace Navigator Brochure – English
- PCAN Marketplace Navigator Brochure – English and Spanish
- PCAN Marketplace Navigator Brochure – Spanish
- PCAN Marketplace Navigator Brochure – Creole
- PCAN Marketplace Navigator Brochure – Portugese
Special Enrollment Period Postcards
- Special Enrollment Period Postcard – English
- Special Enrollment Period Postcard – Spanish
- Special Enrollment Period Postcard – Creole